Disclaimer: Post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy here.
This will be my baby’s first Christmas!
It wasn’t until Thanksgiving hit that I realized this Christmas will be Zephaniah’s FIRST Christmas! The holiday season has now become even more special because my sweet baby is celebrating his first Christmas. I’m going to take a ton of photographs of Zephaniah and I plan on buying cute Christmas pajamas and a Christmas suit for him. I already have a Santa suit he can wear. It’s his big brother Zechariah’s suit and it’s still brand new because Zechariah only wore it one time.
As for Christmas gifts for Zephaniah, I’m really leaning toward getting him winter clothes, a snowsuit, and teething toys. Michigan winters can get very cold so warm clothing and a snowsuit is a must. Zephaniah is in the stage of putting everything in his mouth so teething toys with an easy grip will be perfect for him.
If you’re also shopping for your little one’s or a loved one’s first Christmas, here are a few gift ideas that may help you with your search.
Gift for a Precious Baby Girl
“Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Winnie the Pooh
1. A lovely unicorn with a pretty tutu, $22
2. A soft treat for her little feet, $18
3. To soothe her sore gums (in a very cute style), $12
4. To keep her snug and warm, $16.99
5. Something floral and warm for those cold, snowy days, $48.99
7. A cool way to document her stylish moments, $8
8. A pillow for nursing and to help baby sit up, $33.95
9. Soft, stretchy headbands to match her outfits, $30
10. Stylish pink and gold bootie-inspired crib shoes, $50
11. A pretty pink dress for a beautiful princess, $40
Gifts for a Sweet Baby Boy
“A brand new little boy to fill our hearts and lives with joy.”
1. A handsome companion for your little man, $22
2. Perfect shape for little hands to grip. Peace out to teething woes! $12
3. Little dapper baby, $34
4. A nursing pillow with planes, $21.72
5. Itzy Ritzy silicone cactus teether, $8.99
6. Nike Therma-FITT Coverall for those super cold days, $44 (On sale for $19.99 until 12/11!)
7. Waddle waddle – cute, 2-pc. penguin outfit, $40 (One sale for $19.99!)
8. Baby printed mink blanket with dotted backing and cute giraffes blanket to keep him snuggly warm, $10
9. Pediped Originals Adrian Sneakers, $39.95
10. Cozy hat and mitten set, $42
11. A book to remember his first birthday, $8
Gender Neutral Baby Gifts
“I’ll love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” — Robert Munsch
A memory for each month of baby’s first year, tucked into a handmade glass ball ornament! $19
A playful cityscape play mat for indoor and outdoor play, $68
To carry baby when she’s small. Later, when he’s bigger, you can store baby’s things or let your little one use it for the stuffed animals’ bed. $20
BONUS: Get these Dimple Animal Sets to match baby’s Moses basket. $19.99
A cute suede trapper hat for baby boy or girl, $10.99
Colorful and cute teepee play gym that will keep baby entertained as she grows. $69.99
Read these poetic stories to the baby. Written by Margaret Wise Brown– celebrated author of Goodnight Moon, $17.95
** Special Note: Prices featured in this post are subject to change. Each retailer determines the price of the merchandise, not Good Life Detroit.
Thank you for supporting Good Life Detroit!
When you click an affiliate link, Good Life Detroit (GLD) may make a small commission from your purchase. This will not cost you extra money. The commission made helps keep GLD up and running so we can continue to bring you quality content and features. GLD carefully chooses retailers to partner with in order to bring you products you may love. The opinions stated are 100% our own. You can read the disclosure policy here.