Do you have an event coming up? Send me an invite! I’d love to feature your event on the blog!
I love attending events and festivals! It’s one of my favorite writing topics I like to feature on Good Life Detroit (GLD). You may notice there are quite a few features of many events/festivals I personally attend or have been invited to, and many times I bring my family along with me!
Here are a few events I have covered/shared on GLD. Click on the link to read a blog post.
- 1893, The Next Generation Cola + Date Night at The Skip
- Macy’s Backstage Opening Three Metro Detroit Outlet Stores
- Naturally Flyy Detroit Hosts Natural Hair Meetup
- GIVE Club Collecting Prom Attire for Covenant House Academy
- Spring Into Corktown Celebrates Community and Springtime
- Red Bull Hart Lines 2017
- All Things Detroit Pre-Mother’s Day Edition 2017
How to Share Your Event on Good Life Detroit
- Email your event details or news release to Jennifer.
- Please consider a ONE- to TWO-week advance notice for your event to allow time to add the event to Good Life Detroit’s blog content calendar.
- Include a media pass (with a +1 for Jennifer’s blog assistant), if you would like coverage of your event.
- If just announcing your event on Good Life Detroit, please consider including at least two images you’d like to share on the event announcement for the blog post. Be sure to include who photography credit should be given to for the images. (Graphics and photographs are allowed for the announcement post.)
Please note: If you email event details the week of your event, there may be a chance I will not be able to attend or announce your event because GLD’s blog schedule may be reserved for another event.
Want to advertise your business on Good Life Detroit?
Read the advertising policy here or contact Jennifer for advertising rates.
What is not featured on Good Life Detroit:
- No discriminatory or hate-related posts.
- No explicit language.
- No sexual content.
I reserve the right to deny a featured blog post request if the featured post does not fit the blog’s niche or if it features one of the above items. *Note: this list is subject to change.
Read GLD’s Disclosure Policy for more details on the PR and marketing disclosure policy.
Thank you for considering Good Life Detroit to share your upcoming event/festival! I look forward to working with you.