Hi, friends! Beacon Park Detroit recently announced their FREE Summer Concert Series. Here are the headlining performers for the music series:
July 21: Grammy nominated R&B singer, Tamia
August 17: Thomas McClary Commodores Experience
Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. with local DJs spinning music and opening acts (to be announced) ahead of the headline performers who will take the stage at 10 p.m.
At all three shows, concert-goers will have the chance to shop at Beacon Park’s open-air Night Market that will feature local vendors and artisan goods.
There will also be a variety of food trucks, cash bars, lawn games and more. Lumen Detroit will be open for dinner, craft beer and cocktails.
Visit Beacon Park Detroit’s official website for more information about their summer programming.
The Summer Concert Series is presented by the DTE Beacon Park Foundation and programmed by the Downtown Detroit Partnership. All photographs are courtesy of the respecting artists and Beacon Park Detroit.
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- Detroit Swag: Interview with Detroit Artist Judy Bowman
- A Magical Time at the Michigan Renaissance Festival Kickoff Party
- Counting Down the Days to the 37th Annual African World Festival!
- 313 in the D Fundraiser & Matrix Human Services’ Surprise Spirit of Detroit Award
- ANNOUNCED: Hip Hop Legends Kool Moe Dee, Doug E. Fresh with DJ Mal-Ski Added to Beacon Park’s FREE Saturday Concert Lineup