Halloween is right around the corner and there are many festivities planned for the weekend in and around the city of Detroit. One such happening is taking place at Beacon Park in Downtown Detroit.
On Saturday, October 27th from 1 to 5 p.m., Beacon Park will host a Halloween Family Fun Day! The planned fun is a “not-so-scary” theme so make sure you wear friendly costumes. 🙂
View this post on Instagram
WARNING: Ghosts gather at @beaconparkdetroit! BUT don't be scared and join us on Saturday for a gh'oul old time- get it?! We will have pumpkin decorating, lots of treats, monster bowling, spider web obstacle course, costume parade and lots more. Click the link in our bio for more information.
Here’s what you can expect for the event:
- Make and Take Activities: Trick or Treat Bag, Mask Making, Pumpkin Decorating
- Games: Skelton Puzzle, Halloween Bingo, Pumpkin Golf, Monster Bowling, Pumpkin Bean Bag Toss, Wind-up Chomping Teeth Race
- Lawn games including cornhole, Jenga, foosball, Fowling, and Connect Four
- Spider Web Obstacle Course & Prizes
- Trick or Treat Stations
- Cider and donuts
- Costume Parade & Fashion Show (at 2 and 4 pm)
- Outdoor Fire Pits and S’mores
- Photo moments
- Face painting
- Harvest Farm Stand
- Family friendly Halloween movies: It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown; Boo to you Too! Winnie the Pooh; Scared Shrekless; Toy Story of Terror!
- Food Trucks with food and beverages for purchase
Also, check out on the blog: