Better Made Snack Foods is hosting its annual Mother’s Day contest. All you have to do is submit a short essay of 150 words or less describing why your mom is amazing to you.
The essay due date is May 7, 2021, and the winner will receive a sampler box containing an assortment of delicious Better Made Snack Foods.
“Traditionally, moms are the glue that keeps everyone in the family together,” says Cathy Gusmano, Better Made Retail Store and Internet Manager. “They mean the world to us and do so very much for us, even when we don’t realize it. They’re like superwomen with all they do. Mother’s Day was created by Anna Jarvi many years ago and is celebrated in the United States and other parts of the world. We’re happy to acknowledge all moms everywhere.”
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SHORT ESSAY FOR THE MOTHER’S DAY CONTEST:
You can submit your short essay by email to email@example.com, via Better Made’s website here, or by posting it on Better Made’s official Facebook page.
You can also mail your essay to the following address: Better Made Mother’s Day Contest, 10148 Gratiot Avenue, Detroit, MI 48213.
The winner will be selected before Mother’s Day (May 9th) and announced on the Better Made website.
Photography by Detroit photographer Albina.
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- Enjoy a Sunday Night In with The Detroit Sound Virtual Concert
- “You don’t have to look like money to make money.”
- We Aren’t Talking Enough About the Sexual Assault of Womxn in BIPOC Communities
- Honeey Lov Presents Pre-Mother’s Day Pop Up Event Featuring ALL Womxn-Owned Small Businesses
- GIVE Club Hosts Detroit Virtual Fitness Challenge and Fundraiser to Support the Dream Scholarship and Neighbors in Need