Get ready for fresh hot cider, tasty caramel apples, and all the pumpkin spice you could ask for because Cider in the City is returning to Beacon Park. The fall festivities completely transform the park and bring everything you’d find at a country orchard, to the heart of Detroit for everyone to enjoy.
It’s a perfect opportunity to throw on your flannel, pick out pumpkins, take a free horse-drawn hayride, enjoy make-and-take crafts, or play lawn games like cornhole, Jenga, foosball, and Connect Four.
The Downtown Detroit Partnership, DTE Beacon Park Foundation, and Blake’s Farm are proud to bring this fall favorite back to the D!
DETAILS: CIDER IN THE CITY AT BEACON PARK
DATES: Saturday | Oct. 9 | Oct. 16 | Oct. 23 | Oct. 30
TIME: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
WHERE: Beacon Park, 1903 Grand River Ave, Detroit, 48226
The Oct. 30 event is jam-packed and will feature Halloween fun for the whole family as well as football-themed activities to celebrate the Michigan vs. Michigan State game.
Food Trucks will be onsite and Lumen Detroit will be open, featuring its fall cocktails, craft beer, and cider selections.
Visit https://www.ciderinthecity.com/ for more information! Have fun and be safe if you decide to go! xoxo
SOURCE: Identity PR/DDP
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- Yola Talks Standing for Herself, Being Musically Genre-Fluid, and Playing the Legendary Sister Rosetta Tharpe in New Elvis Film
- Explore Over 120 Replicas of King Tut’s Personal and Sacred Treasures at The Wright’s Newest Exhibition
- Skip Marley and the New Conscious Reggae Renaissance
- MLK Day Craft: Create an “I Have a Dream” Window Display
- Make an MLK Day Door Decoration in Celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day