Thank you for reading Good Life Detroit! Keep reading to print your copy of the Fall Family Activity Ideas Checklist to help with planning for Detroit Fall events!
It’s our 4th Fall season in Michigan and I want to make some sweet memories with Travis and the kids.
I created this Fall Family Activity Ideas Checklist for us to check off this fall season. We LOVE exploring Detroit and the metro area!
There are many family-friendly Detroit Fall events held throughout the Fall season. From Beacon Park, Detroit’s Cider + Donuts events to Royal Oak’s Halloween festival for kids, you can find a festive or spooky event for the fam!
This weekend we’re going to a Día de los Muertos event at the Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA). The kids have been learning about Día de los Muertos for our October homeschool studies.
Psst! Looking for SUGAR SKULL MAKEUP IDEAS? CLICK HERE TO VIEW 20+ SUGAR SKULL MAKEUP IDEAS!
After we go to the DIA, I want to hit up Flamingo Detroit for their Fall vintage sale. I’m hoping to snag a cozy, vintage sweater (also on my Fall Family Activity Checklist!).
I hope our Fall Family Activities Checklist helps you with your Fall activity planning for Detroit Fall events! xoxo
Printout my Fall Family Activities List to help with your Fall activity planning for Detroit Fall events!
DOWNLOAD THE FALL FAMILY ACTIVITIES CHECKLIST BY CLICKING THE “DOWNLOAD NOW” BUTTON.
SIGN-UP FOR EMAIL ALERTS FOR NEW POSTS ON GOOD LIFE DETROIT! (It’s not spammy. I promise!)
- Enjoy a Sunday Night In with The Detroit Sound Virtual Concert
- “You don’t have to look like money to make money.”
- We Aren’t Talking Enough About the Sexual Assault of Womxn in BIPOC Communities
- Honeey Lov Presents Pre-Mother’s Day Pop Up Event Featuring ALL Womxn-Owned Small Businesses
- GIVE Club Hosts Detroit Virtual Fitness Challenge and Fundraiser to Support the Dream Scholarship and Neighbors in Need