What up doe. I’m Jennifer, creator of Good Life Detroit– a Metro Detroit-based lifestyle blog.
I enjoy blogging about my family and life in Detroit and the metro area. On the blog, you will find features on art & entertainment, culture, family life, and women’s lifestyle.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for all business inquiries, interview requests, and story ideas.
Have a blessed day and thank you for following GLD! xo Jennifer
GET AN EMAIL ALERT ON THE LATEST POST!
NEW ON THE BLOG
- 8 Tips to Teach Your Kids Financial Success
- 10 Things We Loved About the Forbes Under 30 Summit
- The Grace, Beauty, and Grit of Vanessa Williams
- 12 Fun Travel Games for Your Restless Backseat Drivers
- Touring the New BJ’s Wholesale Club in Madison Heights (and 6 reasons why we love BJ’s!)
- Detroit Comedian Tirrell McCoy’s Good Medicine Entertainment Offers Feel-Good Comedy with a Dose of Inspiration
- A Michigan-Made Holiday Gift Guide (featuring 8 Michigan brands!)
- One Mother’s Fight to Help Families of Addicts
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
ABOUT JENNIFER, CREATOR OF GOOD LIFE DETROIT
Jennifer Hamra is a content creator/freelance writer who lives in Metro Detroit with her bearded husband Travis and their five energetic children.
Originally from Tennessee, Jennifer and Travis relocated to Michigan in 2015 after Travis’ Army contract ended.
Jennifer created Good Life Detroit to document her family’s big move to the D. It soon blossomed into a Detroit-based women’s lifestyle blog.
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys street photography, reading, napping, binge-watching her “stories” on Netflix, and spending time with her family.