I’m Jennifer, creator of Good Life Detroit– a metro Detroit-based lifestyle blog.
I enjoy blogging about my family and life in Detroit and the metro area. On the blog, you will find features on culture, family life, food, lifestyle, and motherhood.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for all business inquiries, interview requests, and story ideas.
Have a blessed day and thank you for following GLD! xo Jennifer
GET AN EMAIL ALERT ON THE LATEST POST!
NEW ON THE BLOG
- Happy Friday!
- Our Christmas Photos with Santa George at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- Four Ways You Can Help the Detroit Goodfellows Give Holiday Packages to Families and Children
- 40 Things I’ve Learned Since Turing 40
- Book Your Reservation Now for Holiday Pictures with Santa George!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- New Elton Monroy Duran Mural Honors Southwest Detroit’s Community and Rich History
- Comerica Bank Donates $100,000 to Detroit’s Capuchin Soup Kitchen
SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
ABOUT JENNIFER, CREATOR OF GOOD LIFE DETROIT
Jennifer Hamra is a content creator/freelance writer who lives in Metro Detroit with her bearded husband Travis and their five energetic children.
Originally from Tennessee, Jennifer and Travis relocated to Michigan in 2015 after Travis’ Army contract ended.
Jennifer created Good Life Detroit to document her family’s big move to the D. It soon blossomed into a Detroit-based family lifestyle blog.
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys street photography, reading, napping, binge-watching her “stories” on Netflix, and spending time with her family.