I’m Jennifer, creator of Good Life Detroit– a metro Detroit-based lifestyle blog.
I enjoy blogging about my family and life in Detroit and the metro area. On the blog, you will find features on culture, family life, food, lifestyle, and motherhood.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for all business inquiries, interview requests, and story ideas.
Have a blessed day and thank you for following GLD! xo Jennifer
GET AN EMAIL ALERT ON THE LATEST POST!
NEW ON THE BLOG
- See Why The Pose Experience Selfie Museum is an Instagram-Worthy Hot Spot
- Phi Beta Sigma Restaurant Weekend: BGLO Restauranteurs Turn the Heat Up for Black History Closeout
- Black Mental Health Matters Now More Than Ever
- Happy Friday!
- Relationship Advice: Five Ways to ‘Prepare and Position Yourself for the Right One’
- Hip-Hop Artist P8tience Captures Joy and Racial Heartache on Latest Album ‘KuhlerBlahynd’
- Vote for Your Favorite Artwork in the Detroit School of Arts’ Black History Month Art Competition
- Happy Friday!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
ABOUT JENNIFER, CREATOR OF GOOD LIFE DETROIT
Jennifer Hamra is a content creator/freelance writer who lives in Metro Detroit with her bearded husband Travis and their five energetic children.
Originally from Tennessee, Jennifer and Travis relocated to Michigan in 2015 after Travis’ Army contract ended.
Jennifer created Good Life Detroit to document her family’s big move to the D. It soon blossomed into a Detroit-based family lifestyle blog.
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys street photography, reading, napping, binge-watching her “stories” on Netflix, and spending time with her family.