I’m Jennifer, creator of Good Life Detroit– a metro Detroit-based lifestyle blog.
I enjoy blogging about my family and life in Detroit and the metro area. On the blog, you will find features on culture, family life, food, lifestyle, and motherhood.
Email me at email@example.com for all business inquiries, interview requests, and story ideas.
Have a blessed day and thank you for following GLD! xo Jennifer
GET AN EMAIL ALERT ON THE LATEST POST!
NEW ON THE BLOG
- Enjoy a Sunday Night In with The Detroit Sound Virtual Concert
- “You don’t have to look like money to make money.”
- We Aren’t Talking Enough About the Sexual Assault of Womxn in BIPOC Communities
- Honeey Lov Presents Pre-Mother’s Day Pop Up Event Featuring ALL Womxn-Owned Small Businesses
- GIVE Club Hosts Detroit Virtual Fitness Challenge and Fundraiser to Support the Dream Scholarship and Neighbors in Need
- 15 Ways to Celebrate Our Mother Earth Every Day
- “Every day is 4/20 for me!”
- Celebrate ProjectArt Detroit’s 5th Anniversary This Thursday
SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
ABOUT JENNIFER, CREATOR OF GOOD LIFE DETROIT
Jennifer Hamra is a content creator/freelance writer who lives in Metro Detroit with her bearded husband Travis and their five energetic children.
Originally from Tennessee, Jennifer and Travis relocated to Michigan in 2015 after Travis’ Army contract ended.
Jennifer created Good Life Detroit to document her family’s big move to the D. It soon blossomed into a Detroit-based family lifestyle blog.
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys street photography, reading, napping, binge-watching her “stories” on Netflix, and spending time with her family.