What up doe. I’m Jennifer, creator of Good Life Detroit– a Metro Detroit-based lifestyle blog.
I enjoy blogging about my family and life in Detroit and the metro area. On the blog, you will find features on art & entertainment, culture, family life, and women’s lifestyle.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for all business inquiries, interview requests, and story ideas.
Have a blessed day and thank you for following GLD! xo Jennifer
GET AN EMAIL ALERT ON THE LATEST POST!
NEW ON THE BLOG
- Hanging Out at the Detroit Youth Choir Watch Party
- Rick Ross on Living the American Dream and Not Fearing Death
- Meet TEDxDETROIT Labs’ Three Inspiring Women
- Take Advantage of Your BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership Now and Shop Ahead of Club Openings
- Dally in the Alley Family Style
- So long summer. Hello, Autumn days!
- A Sweet Wedding Anniversary Tradition
- Detroit Artist Charles McGee Honored at 2019 Legacy Gala
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
ABOUT JENNIFER, CREATOR OF GOOD LIFE DETROIT
Jennifer Hamra is a content creator/freelance writer who lives in Metro Detroit with her bearded husband Travis and their five energetic children.
Originally from Tennessee, Jennifer and Travis relocated to Michigan in 2015 after Travis’ Army contract ended.
Jennifer created Good Life Detroit to document her family’s big move to the D. It soon blossomed into a Detroit-based women’s lifestyle blog.
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys street photography, reading, napping, binge-watching her “stories” on Netflix, and spending time with her family.