I’m Jennifer, creator of Good Life Detroit– a metro Detroit-based lifestyle blog.
I enjoy blogging about my family and life in Detroit and the metro area. On the blog, you will find features on culture, family life, food, lifestyle, and motherhood.
Email me at email@example.com for all business inquiries, interview requests, and story ideas.
Have a blessed day and thank you for following GLD! xo Jennifer
GET AN EMAIL ALERT ON THE LATEST POST!
NEW ON THE BLOG
- Final Thoughts: Why You Should Binge-Watch Pose FX This Weekend
- A Special Gift to Honor Our Sweet Cat Milli
- Twenty of My Favorite Detroit Murals
- Monday Motivation: Four Ways to Make Time for Reading
- The Eighth Month
- 10 Ways to Celebrate the 4th of July at Home
- Monday Motivation: Check on Your Friends, Even the Strong Ones
- Final Thoughts: Remembering Medgar Evers
SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
ABOUT JENNIFER, CREATOR OF GOOD LIFE DETROIT
Jennifer Hamra is a content creator/freelance writer who lives in Metro Detroit with her bearded husband Travis and their five energetic children.
Originally from Tennessee, Jennifer and Travis relocated to Michigan in 2015 after Travis’ Army contract ended.
Jennifer created Good Life Detroit to document her family’s big move to the D. It soon blossomed into a Detroit-based family lifestyle blog.
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys street photography, reading, napping, binge-watching her “stories” on Netflix, and spending time with her family.