Spring is FIVE days away, you guys!
I have been counting down the days ever since Groundhog Day because I am OVER this WINTER. Over it! The Polar Vortex we experienced did it for me. Haha!
Yesterday, I worked on sorting through my Fall and Winter clothes and started packing them away. Every season I switch out my clothes and organize what I’m going to keep for the new season and what I need to give away.
I use Ziploc Space Bags to store my seasonal clothes and shoes. It’s a great way to keep my closet and dresser drawers clean and clutter-free.
(I’ll have to write a separate blog post about this closet-organization hack!)
TWO REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ONLY KEEP THE CURRENT SEASON’S CLOTHES IN YOUR CLOSET:
1. It keeps your closet free from clutter and makes it easier to find outfits.
2. You will always have a fresh look when you wear the current season’s fashion styles!
Well, while I was going through my Spring clothes, I found a pair of my favorite embroidered jeans.
I had bought them last summer at Target when they were on clearance. I knew they’d be perfect to wear in Spring 2019 so I packed them away in my Ziploc Space Bag that I had designated for saving my Spring clothes.
So here we are– just days away from it officially being Spring– and I get to finally wear my embroidered jeans!
DO YOU LOVE TO WEAR EMBROIDERED JEANS, TOO?
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- Lindsey Vonn’s Incredible Climb and View from the Top
- Four New Broadway Shows Coming to Detroit in 2020 (Tickets Go On Sale This Friday!)
- A Heartwarming Evening at Gigs for Digs and Mitch Albom’s ‘Finding Chika’ Book Launch
- An Inspiring, First-Time Visit at TEDxDetroit 2019
Feature image photo from The Loft