Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, we may make a small commission if you make a purchase. Thank you for your support! You can read our disclosure policy here.
I love nail art designs! I like to collect my own nail polish colors and recreate the designs I find on Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. It saves me money and it’s also a lot of fun to create on your own.
One nail art YouTuber I love to follow is Cute Polish. Have you seen their YouTube channel? They feature so many cute designs like a theme for the Toy Story 4 movie, summer nail art, and so much more!
Creating nail art designs can be a little challenge at first, but once you start practicing, you can create some really unique designs!
This past weekend, I was searching through Pinterest to find a few Fourth of July nail art designs I can recreate at home. The designs I found are super cute and perfect for Independence Day!
NAIL ART TOOLS YOU’LL NEED
Here are a few nail art tools I recommend you have for these designs.
Red nail polish like Essie’s gel couture “Rock the Runway” polish
Blue nail polish like Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel “Tidal Wave”
White polish like Elle + Mila Love Collection
Top nail polish like Seche Vite (the best!)
Base nail polish
Nail art stickers – 4th of July theme
Which Fourth of July nail art design is your favorite?
All photographs are courtesy of Pinterest.
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- Enjoy a Sunday Night In with The Detroit Sound Virtual Concert
- “You don’t have to look like money to make money.”
- We Aren’t Talking Enough About the Sexual Assault of Womxn in BIPOC Communities
- Honeey Lov Presents Pre-Mother’s Day Pop Up Event Featuring ALL Womxn-Owned Small Businesses
- GIVE Club Hosts Detroit Virtual Fitness Challenge and Fundraiser to Support the Dream Scholarship and Neighbors in Need