This post contains affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
Looking for a Halloween costume for your child but not sure what kind of costume to get? Why not try a gender-neutral costume?
Gender-neutral Halloween costumes for children are a lot of fun and super cute! From hungry sharks to cute puppy dogs, you can’t go wrong with a gender-neutral Halloween costume for your little one.
Reasons why you should get gender-neutral costumes:
- If you have children close in age, they can switch costumes for different Halloween events. Saves money and saves time!
- Your kiddos can have the chance to be creative and express themselves with a gender-neutral costume
- Gender-neutral Halloween costumes work great for hand-me-downs that you can pass on to younger siblings.
- Boys and girls don’t have to worry about choosing a stereotypical Halloween costume like a princess or action hero.
- It’s fun to be something different than the popular Halloween costume choices.
Choosing a gender-neutral Halloween costume can be a lot of fun. When Zhen was 2-years-old, she went as a duck for Halloween. Her costume was so cute!
Once Zechariah was big enough, he dressed up in her costume. Now that Zephaniah is 1, he can wear the duck costume. So as you can see, there are many benefits to choosing a gender-neutral costume for your child!
HERE ARE 40 GENDER NEUTRAL HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FOR KIDS!
MORE HALLOWEEN GENDER-NEUTRAL COSTUMES FROM AMAZON!
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- Happy Friday!
- Our Christmas Photos with Santa George at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- Four Ways You Can Help the Detroit Goodfellows Give Holiday Packages to Families and Children
- 40 Things I’ve Learned Since Turing 40