Check out my Friday picks for Oct. 22nd: Scorpio season is here! The Netflix show I’m currently binge-watching and the novel I can’t put down. Also, The Wright is hosting a Harvest Festival this weekend.
Get all of the details below!
How have you been? I’ve been busy with homeschooling, making spooky Halloween crafts with the kids, and taking time to read more.
Next week is Zhen’s birthday so we’re also getting ready for her big day and our Halloween costumes!
In case you missed it…
SCORPIO SEASON IS HERE!
Scorpio season officially starts tomorrow (Oct. 23)! Zhen and I are both Scorpios. Her birthday is Oct. 30th and my birthday is Nov. 21st.
Some Scorpio characteristics: loyal, mysterious, passionate, spiritual, private, and (sometimes lol) obsessive.
CURRENTLY BINGE-WATCHING AND READING…
READING: Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid (This novel took an unexpected turn and I can’t put it down now!)
WATCHING: Orange Is the New Black season six. (I’m still not over what happened to Poussey.)
I’m thinking about watching Squid Games next. I’ve heard so many good things about the show.
HARVEST FESTIVAL AT THE WRIGHT
On Sunday, Oct. 24th, The Wright is hosting a Harvest Festival for kids ages 5 – 11. There will be face paintings, “Pin the BOO on the Pumpkin,” Bean Bag Pumpkin Toss, and a pumpkin drawing contest.
Costumes are also allowed for this event. Get more details here.
Hope you have a chill weekend! xoxo
Feature image courtesy of Tania Medina.
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- Two Vintage Styles in One Day: a 90s Retro Outfit for Running Errands and a Chic Vintage Dress for a Date Night in the City
- Yola Talks Standing for Herself, Being Musically Genre-Fluid, and Playing the Legendary Sister Rosetta Tharpe in New Elvis Film
- Explore Over 120 Replicas of King Tut’s Personal and Sacred Treasures at The Wright’s Newest Exhibition
- Skip Marley and the New Conscious Reggae Renaissance
- MLK Day Craft: Create an “I Have a Dream” Window Display