One of my favorite things to do is go on a Detroit photography walk. When I first moved to Detroit, I would go on photography tours in Detroit to practice my photography skills and learn more about the city. The tours also helped me learn my way around the city.
Even though I’ve been living here for four years, I am still discovering new places in Detroit. That’s why I always have my camera with me because I never know when I’ll see something I’d like to take a picture of in the city.
Today on the blog I’m sharing six of my favorite places in Detroit where I like to take pictures!
MY FAVORITE DETROIT PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATIONS
American Coney Island
Lincoln Street Art Park
SUBSCRIBE TO GOOD LIFE DETROIT!
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- Six Ways to Celebrate Black History All Year
- Black Mental Health Matters Now More Than Ever
- Relationship Advice: Five Ways to ‘Prepare and Position Yourself for the Right One’
- Hip-Hop Artist P8tience Captures Joy and Racial Heartache on Latest Album ‘KuhlerBlahynd’
- Wu-Tang’s RZA Talks Second Chances and Cut Throat City Film
All photographs are courtesy of Jennifer Hamra for Good Life Detroit. Email Jennifer at email@example.com.