One of my favorite things to do is go on a Detroit photography walk. When I first moved to Detroit, I would go on photography tours in Detroit to practice my photography skills and learn more about the city. The tours also helped me learn my way around the city.
Even though I’ve been living here for four years, I am still discovering new places in Detroit. That’s why I always have my camera with me because I never know when I’ll see something I’d like to take a picture of in the city.
Today on the blog I’m sharing six of my favorite places in Detroit where I like to take pictures!
MY FAVORITE DETROIT PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATIONS
American Coney Island
Lincoln Street Art Park
SUBSCRIBE TO GOOD LIFE DETROIT!
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- “Every day is 4/20 for me!”
- Five Binge-Worthy YouTube Channels You Should Watch This Weekend
- Bill Traylor: Chasing Ghosts Documentary Film Opens Friday, April 16th at the Detroit Cinema Lamont Virtual Screening Room
- Centering Mental Wellness and Healing for Black Women: Q&A with Rowana Abbensetts, Founder of Spoken Black Girl
- Vice President Kamala Harris’s Leadership Will Help ‘Build a World That Works for Women’
All photographs are courtesy of Jennifer Hamra for Good Life Detroit. Email Jennifer at email@example.com.