Here are a few of my favorite brands and products that are on my wishlist for April. Some of the items I have bought, some I am about to order, and some are just things I have added to my wish list.
What are you loving this month?
DISCLAIMER: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may make a small commission when you make a purchase. This helps keep the blog running. Thank you for your continued support! (Disclosure policy is here.) xoxo
POETIC JUSTICE GRAPHIC TEE
MAY’S READING LIST
The Path Made Clear: Discovering Your Life’s Direction and Purpose by Oprah Winfrey (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition)
MORE BOOKS ON MY MAY READING LIST
SHEDRAIN BUBBLE UMBRELLA FROM TARGET, $18.99
I bought my Clear Gold Dot ShedRain Bubble Umbrella at Target a few weeks ago. I love it because it’s stylish and the bubble helps keep the rain off of me when I’m walking around in the city!
UGG RAIN BOOTS
Similar Ugg Rain Boots (I bought my boots from Nordstrom for under $70.)
Last year, I bought a pair of Ugg rain boots and I still love wearing them! They keep my feet warm and very dry from the rain. It’s even perfect to wear on days when there’s rainwater still about.
Plus, the bright, red color makes for a fun fashion statement with just about any outfit!
I started wearing my vintage spring blazer with my spring dresses. I love this look! Here are a few spring blazer options if you’re interested:
PLUS SIZE JUMPSUITS
I bought my Old Navy jumpsuit one size up because I like how comfy it feels when its baggy. Of course, the style and fit of your jumpsuit is completely up to you!
I also like to wear my jumpsuit with my FILA Disruptor II white sneakers. What do you think?
AMAZON JUMPSUIT OPTIONS
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- White House Correspondent & Political Analyst April Ryan Will Moderate Presidential Candidates Forum at NAACP 110th National Convention
- ANNOUNCED: Hip Hop Legends Kool Moe Dee, Doug E. Fresh with DJ Mal-Ski Added to Beacon Park’s FREE Saturday Concert Lineup
- 7 Presidential Candidates Confirmed to Speak at the NAACP Convention in Detroit
- Anthony White– Choir Director of the Detroit Youth Choir– Talks ‘America’s Got Talent’ and Inspiring Detroit Youth
- What Makes You a Storyteller?
Feature image by Priscilla Du Preez.