Are you planning on attending the 110th NAACP Annual Convention? The event will be held at the Cobo Center on July 20 – 23.
Families, students, professionals, and residents of Detroit and surrounding areas are invited to attend the NAACP’s annual convention. There will be hundreds of partners, companies, civic organizers, and vendors who will display their products and services.
Here’s what you can expect at the event:
- Retail Expo. Small business owners from all of the United States will showcase and sell products at the convention.
- Author’s Pavilion. There will be multiple panels moderated by acclaimed celebrities and writers. You will also have the chance to buy books and get them signed by the author!
- Free Health Screenings. Health organizations will be onsite to provide free HIV testing, blood pressure screenings, and glucose screenings.
- Career Fair on July 23. There will be a free career fair held on July 23 from 12 P.M. to 6 P.M. at the convention. Local professionals and students are encouraged to bring in their resumes and apply onsite to jobs in IT, Engineering, Science, Marketing, Sales, Law, Hospitality, Healthcare, Accounting, Finance, and more. Job seekers can register and get more information about the free at naacpconvention.org/naacp-experience/.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Saturday, July 20, 11:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, July 21, 11:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Monday, July 22, 12:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Tuesday, July 23, 12:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Visit the NAACP’s official website for the 110th NAACP National Convention for more information on the convention and registration details.
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- 54 Must-Read African American Books Recommended by The Wright
- Highlights from the 7th Annual Above & Beyond Awards Ceremony
- On Creating Peace and Positive Change Within Our Communities
- 10 Things We Loved About the Forbes Under 30 Summit
- Weekend Vibes!
All images are courtesy of the NAACP.