Are you planning on attending the 110th NAACP Annual Convention? The event will be held at the Cobo Center on July 20 – 23.
Families, students, professionals, and residents of Detroit and surrounding areas are invited to attend the NAACP’s annual convention. There will be hundreds of partners, companies, civic organizers, and vendors who will display their products and services.
Here’s what you can expect at the event:
- Retail Expo. Small business owners from all of the United States will showcase and sell products at the convention.
- Author’s Pavilion. There will be multiple panels moderated by acclaimed celebrities and writers. You will also have the chance to buy books and get them signed by the author!
- Free Health Screenings. Health organizations will be onsite to provide free HIV testing, blood pressure screenings, and glucose screenings.
- Career Fair on July 23. There will be a free career fair held on July 23 from 12 P.M. to 6 P.M. at the convention. Local professionals and students are encouraged to bring in their resumes and apply onsite to jobs in IT, Engineering, Science, Marketing, Sales, Law, Hospitality, Healthcare, Accounting, Finance, and more. Job seekers can register and get more information about the free at naacpconvention.org/naacp-experience/.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Saturday, July 20, 11:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, July 21, 11:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Monday, July 22, 12:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Tuesday, July 23, 12:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Visit the NAACP’s official website for the 110th NAACP National Convention for more information on the convention and registration details.
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- White House Correspondent & Political Analyst April Ryan Will Moderate Presidential Candidates Forum at NAACP 110th National Convention
- 7 Presidential Candidates Confirmed to Speak at the NAACP Convention in Detroit
- Anthony White– Choir Director of the Detroit Youth Choir– Talks ‘America’s Got Talent’ and Inspiring Detroit Youth
- What Makes You a Storyteller?
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi to Give Remarks at the 110th NAACP National Convention in Detroit
All images are courtesy of the NAACP.