Happy Holidays, friends! If you’re looking for a Santa Claus mall visit in Metro Detroit, then search no further. I’ve got all of the details you need for booking your reservation with Santa George at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and Twelve Oaks Mall. Today’s post is sponsored by Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and Twelve Oaks Mall, and I’m excited to share with you this exciting holiday news!
The holiday season has officially begun and I’ve been busy planning fun, holiday activities for the family. Although this year has been a challenging time because of the coronavirus pandemic, Travis and I want to do our best to make Christmastime special for the kids. One very special activity that I know the kids will love is visiting Santa Claus.
I recently discovered Santa George will be visiting the malls at Twelve Oaks (Novi) and Great Lakes Crossing Outlets (Auburn Hills). The traditional event will be slightly different, however, to keep everyone healthy and safe. We feel comfortable taking the kids to see Santa because both malls will be implementing precautionary measures, such as social distancing and wearing a mask.
VISIT SANTA GEORGE AT GREAT LAKES CROSSING OR TWELVE OAKS MALL!
Great Lakes Crossing Outlet
Dates: Wednesday, December 2 & Thursday, December 3
Mall Address: 4000 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Time: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Twelve Oaks Mall
Dates: Saturday, December 5 & Sunday, December 6
Mall Address: 27500 Novi Rd, Novi, MI 48377
Time: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Here’s what you need to know about visiting Santa George:
• All photo sessions are by reservation only and require pre-payment.
• Masks required at all times, including the photoshoot, for guests ages 2 and up (and Santa too!)
• Santa will social distance by keeping six feet from guests at all times.
• Heightened cleaning protocols and hand sanitizer provided.
Visit Santa’s Flight Academy FAQ page to get more details to help you prepare for your children’s visit with Santa George.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION WITH SANTA GEORGE
I’m so excited to see the kids’ reaction when they meet Santa George! I know they are going to be really happy with the visit and it will be a great way to spark their Christmas spirit. Next week, I will share on the blog and my Instagram photographs from our Santa Claus mall visit in Metro Detroit so stay tuned for that!
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG:
- HAPPENING FRIDAY: Voices of Freedom Festival
- Happy Friday!
- Womxnhouse Detroit is a Moving and Powerful Art Exhibition You Don’t Want to Miss
- Jewel on the Surprising Talent That Made Her a Music Superstar
- I Tried Eminem’s New Restaurant Mom’s Spaghetti and Here’s What I Think
OVER ON INSTAGRAM
Photos courtesy of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and Twelve Oaks Mall.