Happy first day of fall! Today, Zhen got a little weepy when I told her it’s the first day of fall and summer is now over.
“I’m not ready for summer to end,” she whispered wiping a fallen tear from her cheek.
What about you? Are you ready for the fall?
Here are a few cute photos I took of the kids this summer.
Thank you for following along this summer! I hope you’ll stick around to see what we’re up to this fall. xoxo
All photographs are courtesy of Jennifer Hamra for Good Life Detroit.
ALSO, CHECK OUT ON THE BLOG
- MLK Day Craft: Create an “I Have a Dream” Window Display
- Make an MLK Day Door Decoration in Celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- How to Create a Valentine’s Day Photoshoot for Baby Using Your Cellphone Camera
- Here’s How to Make Your Own Ugly Christmas Sweater (It’s Surprisingly Very Easy!)
- Dame Dash Shares His Thoughts on the Astroworld Tragedy, Sean Diddy Combs, PTSD, & Health