A fun graphic tee outfit idea: cropped vintage Batman graphic tee with faded high-waist black jeans and Vans Sk8-hi sneakers.
Last summer, I was gifted my cropped Batman graphic tee from Mama Coo’s Boutique (Corktown, Detroit). It’s a vintage Batman shirt and I love it!
At first, I wasn’t sure if it would look right on me, but I think that was just because I was feeling a little self-conscious. Years ago, I wouldn’t have dreamed of wearing a cropped shirt. But last summer, I decided to give it a try and bought my first cropped tank top.
After playing around with different ways to wear a cropped shirt, I discovered I feel more comfortable wearing a cropped tee with high-waist jeans or a skirt.
I like wearing my Batman graphic tee with high-waist jeans, a skirt, or my camouflage overalls.
For this look, I’m wearing my cropped Batman shirt with a pair of faded black high-waist jeans, my custom jean jacket (also thrifted), and my favorite pair of custom Vans Sk8-hi sneakers.
GRAPHIC TEE OUTFIT DETAILS
- Vintage graphic tee: Mama Coo’s Boutique
- High-waist faded black jeans: Old Navy
- Custom jean jacket: thrifted and customized with wearable art patches by Emery Jones and a collection of pins
- Vans Sk8-hi sneakers: Sydney G. James custom Vans (February 2021)
- Earrings: dinosaur earrings by Nayetaye Visuals Recycled Art
- Sunglasses: Mama Coo’s Boutique
- Hair by Ali aka Motor City Hair Witch
Photos by Zhen! Location: Corktown, Detroit
More style ideas: Retro 90s Outfit and Vintage Summer Dress with Sneakers